Organic Maple and Silicone Teething Necklace
This variant is currently sold out
Organic Maple and Silicone Nursing Necklace is 100% certified BPA Free made with Natural Maple. Made in USA.
- Handmade. Natural Maple, 100% Food Grade Silicone.
- 100% certified BPA Free.
- Perfect for teething and nursing.
- All natural and organic baby-safe; Highest quality.
- This product keeps nursing sessions relaxed and painless.
- Perfect fit for tiny hands!
- Our teething necklace soothes teething pain, looks stylish on mom and keeps little hands occupied while nursing, keeping baby happy and entertained!
- The Rainbow Bear teether necklaces are are made with organic, ethically sourced, Eco-friendly, untreated maple wood ring and a baby-safe certified silicone ring.
- All The Rainbow Bear products are hypoallergenic and free of pesticides, carcinogens, and heavy metals.
- The jewellery is NOT a toy. They should be worn by adults only & should NEVER be worn by, or left unattended with babies or children. Adult supervision is always required.
- We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and bangle and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.
- While these teethers are compliant with teething ring standards, they are made of a natural material and therefore adult supervision is required. Natural wood can crack or break with forceful impact or improper handling if they contain a knot or weakened area.
- Care instructions:
- Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
- *Always inspect your product upon receipt as well as each time you give it to the child.
- *Children should always be supervised with wooden toys, even if they do not contain small parts.
- *Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only.
- *Do not put wooden teethers in the freezer.
- *If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child.
10% of the proceeds from your purchase will go to our partners. Each purchase supports organizations that work to get street children ‘off the street and on their feet’, and fund programs for women’s self-sustenance; together we LEAD THE WAY.